Friday, July 15, 2011

VISION OF LIGHT



Did you ever have one of those days
When you were totally amazed
By someone who was in your thoughts
By someone who has touched your heart
Lately this has been happening to me
By someone I haven't physically seen
It all started with a few innocent lines
And our affection grew in a very short time
For me I could feel her genuineness
I didn't have to test her with a kiss
I could tell that she has compassion
And that her soul is full of passion
Her words to me read like poetry
And their meaning only I can see
We both talk about the light we share
It doesn't matter if I'm not there
For the light we have is in our heart
It will only get stronger while were apart
There are days when I feel her spirit in me
I stop what I'm doing so that I can see
Her beautiful vision her love for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment