Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MORNING THOUGHTS OF YOU



Long before the morning rise
I can see you in my eyes
Another day with you on my mind
Wondering when will be our time
Sometimes I just want to stay
There's no courage to face the day
Struggling to leave the bed
I can't understand why your in my head
I know I must live my life
How can I go on with all this strife
Will you ever understand
Why I need to hold your hand
For love is missing
There is no kissing
No Gentle eyes
Only empty skies
I know this dream of mine is real
But I don't know how she feels
Should I open up my heart
And tell her how I felt from the start
Yes I love her yes it's true
But it only makes me blue
What is love if it can't be shared
What if she doesn't care
Does it matter this love of mine
I lived my life as if I were blind
I know I know I must get up
I'll feel better after that first cup.....

No comments:

Post a Comment