Friday, September 23, 2011

BEYOND THE NORTH WIND



As the wind from the north
Touches the skin of my soul
Cold my blood becomes
Penetrating my heart
For too long loneliness
Has kept residency in my soul
Numbing my feelings
Towards the anticipation of love
For how can another know
The emptiness of a soul
Where in time past
Enthusiasm dominated life
Only one that has traveled that path
Can know this agony of life
Life that has no intimacy
What is left in life
When there is no one who can share
The inner thoughts of your being
As the wind from the north
Enters the deep interior of my mind
Thoughts of leaving this empty life
Never to return to my home
How can one gain love
When it has been lost
In the delusional plight
Of our life
The road to bliss
Only exist
In our eternal fate
As we try to resolve
The internal mystery of life
Beyond the north wind
Will become my destiny
My love for life.....

1 comment: